– Airport Pick up and drop off on demand
– Transportation from Port-au-Prince to our destination
– A Local welcome bag. Can you guess what’s inside?!
– Sleeping on the beach experience (a room at a local’s home is also available for the less adventurous)
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner cooked by locals in front of you
– Some categories of drinks
– A local cooking class
– An art class, also thought by locals, where you will learn how to make a masterpiece of your choice
– A Twoubadou group
– Storytelling by locals around the fire
– A massage in the botanical garden or on the beach depending on
– TAP TAP party bus or Rara band depending on the package
– And other activities depending on the package you pick.
The activities may be subject to change depending on the season or other factors. Make sure you contact us to get updated on our latest plans. Thank you!
Although we want everybody to experience the outdoor sleeping experience, rooms will also be available for those who wish to sleep inside. Shared bathrooms will also be available. This is not a hostel but close enough!
Your wellbeing is important to us.
Warning: Although we provide first aid on tour, we highly suggest that you get an insurance package. Our team will be glad to assist you on that matter. Please contact by phone or email.